WHY DO YOU NEED TO ANALYZE THE COMPOSITION OF WATER?
There are a number of reasons to check the composition of the water that comes from the city water supply system or your own well in the cottage, cottage or private home.
Let us distinguish two of them:
To find out the quality of water by chemical analysis, in consequence of which we will see if the water is suitable for household purposes, namely:
- for bathing and taking baths;
- For the stable operation of household equipment such as washing machines or dishwashers;
- Whether the water can be used in food without any treatment.
If the results of the analysis show that the water cannot be used for domestic purposes, the problem is solved by installing a filtration system. The choice of a water filter depends on the client's needs and the degree of water contamination.
Calculate the parameters of the filter system, if it is known that the final water does not meet the sanitary standards (for example, during the arrangement of a well).
HOW MUCH DOES THE CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF WATER COST
Chemical analysis of water is priced differently in different regions. The average price for the analysis of water from the municipal water supply system for 15 indicators - 850 hryvnias; the price for the analysis of water from a well, which includes 18 indicators - 850 hryvnias;
Taking the right water sample results in the right analysis of your water. The best thing is when a laboratory representative travels to the site to take the sample himself. In case the customer wants to deliver the water sample to the laboratory himself, he must observe the following rules:
- The sampling dishes for bacterial analysis are taken to the laboratory. In the event that the customer takes the sample himself, the following conditions must be met: The water sampling bottle must be from plain drinking water. Bottles of different sweet and carbonated drinks are not to be used!
- Allow the water to drain for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- The bottle and stopper should be rinsed thoroughly several times with the water to be sampled. Do not use any detergents when doing this.
- Water should be poured carefully along the side of the bottle so that there are as few air bubbles in the water as possible - otherwise the substances in the water will be oxidized by air oxygen.
- Fill the bottle completely with water, let it pour over the edge and try to keep the bottle with as little air as possible. Close the cork tightly.
- It is advisable to take the sample immediately to the laboratory, as it is subject to chemical reactions and changes in the qualitative and quantitative composition of the impurities. If it is not possible to deliver the water immediately, the sample can be placed in the refrigerator, which will reduce the rate of reactions.
- The bottle must be glass, clean, sterilized.
- Burn the water faucet with fire before taking the sample.
- Drain water from the tap with a strong jet and take a water sample (the bottle is not filled completely).
The amount of water to be analyzed must be at least 1.5 liters. To clarify the volume of the water sample, be sure to call the laboratory where you will do the water analysis, as the volume of the sample will depend on the specific analysis. You also need to clarify in a plastic or glass container you will have to take a sample.
Only by following these rules will you get the right result.
To do a water analysis and find out the chemical or bacteriological composition of the water in Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, make an application below or call 097-26-33-100.