Water treatment in medicine and pharmacology Purified water is used for washing premises and equipment, sanitary and hygienic purposes, preparation of analytical solutions, and most importantly - for the manufacture of non-injection medicines. Aquarum, depending on your needs - pretreatment, treatment and distribution, or wastewater treatment, performs:
- modernization of outdated wastewater treatment systems,
- service maintenance of existing ones,
- Designing, assembling and setting up new water treatment systems.
From us you can purchase:
- Iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide removal systems
- Softening units
- Ion-exchange resins for demineralization
- Sorption plants
- UV disinfection installations
- Reverse osmosis systems in one or two stages.
Our solutions and treatment systems will guarantee you the quality of water established by the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine and allow you to use it in the following needs:
- water for injections,
- highly purified water,
- purified water,
- sterile water for inhalations,
- sterile water for irrigation,
- water for dialysis,
- water for dialysis, water for pharmaceutical purposes.
All equipment has certificates of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service of Ukraine. Our specialists will calculate and choose the necessary equipment based on the analysis of raw water, your water requirements and technical and economic feasibility of ergonomics.
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
These two industries are placing ever greater demands on the quality of the water
- The quality of the water used in medicines and especially in injection solutions is increasing. The quality of the water
These two sectors are facing ever-increasing requirements for water quality: that of the water used to formulate pharmaceuticals, particularly injectable solutions and that of the biotechnology industry.
The quality of the water is defined by different national standards (pharmacopoeia), and in particular the water must not contain
- Any bacteria;
- Free from any viruses;
- not cause a pyrogenic effect (no increase in body temperature after injection).
This implies the absence of, for example, anti
bodies and residues of bacteria killed during sterilization - membranes or inter-
- used for the cultivation of specific bacterial cultures or yeast cultures, which are then extracted from the cell.
used for the cultivation of specific cultures of bacteria or yeast, from which the active ingredients are then extracted.
In both of these cases the process lines for water treatment must comply with the specifications set forth by the FDA.
In both of these cases the treatment lines must meet the specifications set out by the manufacturers; it should be noted that the use of membranes ensures the quality and durability of the product.
The use of membranes ensures guaranteed water quality and reliability.