Here are a few of the benefits of installing a reverse osmosis filter:
- High level of purification - reverse osmosis is very effective in removing various contaminants from water, including but not limited to bacteria, viruses, etc.
- Improved taste and odor: by removing impurities and chemical compounds that can affect taste and odor, a reverse osmosis filter significantly improves the overall quality of drinking water. Many users report a significant improvement in the taste and odor of reverse osmosis-treated water.
- Health benefits: removing contaminants from drinking water promotes better health. High-quality drinking water is a guarantee not only of health but also of longevity.
- Economic feasibility - the initial cost of purchasing and installing a reverse osmosis system may be higher than other filtration methods, but it is often more cost-effective in the long run. By providing purified water directly at the point of use, you save money compared to buying bottled water or alternative filtration methods that require frequent cartridge replacement.
- Versatility and convenience: reverse osmosis systems come in a variety of sizes. They can be installed under the sink and connected to the water supply, providing a convenient source of purified water for drinking or cooking.
Such equipment rightfully occupies a leading position among the water purification filters on the market. Our experts will consult and help you choose a reverse osmosis system taking into account individual preferences. You can also get advice by phone and order delivery in Ukraine.
FEATURES OF DOMESTIC REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
Water purification for apartments involves the use of systems specifically designed for domestic use. Such a reverse osmosis system is very compact, which allows you to install the filter under the sink in the apartment, house, cottage.
Most household systems have a modular design, less common monoblock. Both options do not take up much space and fit in the space under the sink in the kitchen. Outside derives only a tap for purified water.
In addition to size, household filters have a lower capacity compared to systems for commercial or industrial use. Apartment and cottage filters are designed to meet the water needs of the average family.
STEPS OF CLEANING
Reverse osmosis water purification has a minimum of 5 stages. In addition, 1-2 more stages can be added to the system as an option.
The basic 5 stages of domestic reverse osmosis purification:
- Pre-treatment of water by means of a polypropylene fiber cartridge, which filters out large particles such as silt, sand, rust, clay, etc.
- Cleaning by means of an activated carbon compressed cartridge, which retains chlorine, organochlorine compounds and removes the unpleasant smell and taste of water.
- Fine mechanical purification by means of a low capacity polypropylene fiber cartridge.
- Treatment while passing through a reverse osmosis membrane is the main step in the reverse osmosis process, which removes all harmful impurities.
- Postfiltration with loose carbon improves the color, odor and taste of the water.
The membrane is the main element of the reverse osmosis system. After filtration, the water enters a special storage tank. Water purified by reverse osmosis becomes close to distilled water, the regular use of such water carries negative consequences for the body. To avoid this, it is recommended to use a reverse osmosis filter with a mineralizer. The mineralizer can be an addition to the basic configuration of the purification system. With its help, the water is saturated with minerals and becomes useful.
In addition to the reverse osmosis membrane, the flow restrictor performs the most important functions in the treatment system. This element, by creating pressure in the membrane, controls the ratio of the volume of purified water to the volume discharged into the sewer.
HOW TO CHOOSE A HOUSEHOLD REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER
In order not to be disappointed in choosing a reverse osmosis system, you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
- strength and materials of construction;
- filtration rate;
- working pressure;
- selectivity in relation to various contaminants;
- the presence of components in the water that reduce the life of the membrane.
It is also necessary to determine the necessity of mineralization. If you intend to use the water as drinking water, it is recommended to buy filters with mineralizers. In the case of low pressure in the water supply, you will need a filter with a mineralizer and a pump. The pump provides normal pressure to the membrane.
The instructions for use of the reverse osmosis system you are interested in, user reviews and recommendations of experts, which you can get by calling us, will help to make the final choice.