Purpose: cabinet-type equipment for softening household water with a high content of hardness salts.
Recommended: for small apartments or houses with 1 bathroom and low water consumption (up to 3 people).
Purification technology: ion-exchange water softening – water passes through a special filter material – cationite, which attracts hardness ions from the water and replaces them with harmless sodium ions.
Filter material: DOWEX cation exchange resin manufactured by Dow Chemical (USA).
Regeneration: restoration of the working properties of the filter material, carried out in automatic mode using compressed salt and water. The salt solution is passed through the filter material, and the removed contaminants are flushed into the sewer.
- High water softening efficiency due to the use of high ion exchange capacity cationite
- High regeneration efficiency, which ensures economical salt consumption
- Unique multifunctional control valve ensures automatic operation of the softener and determines the frequency of regeneration depending on the volume of water consumed, convenient time of day and peak loads
- Reliability – the filter is made of corrosion-resistant high-strength composite plastic
- Compactness of the system – the filter with the filter material is placed in a special cabinet-type salt tank
- Long service life of the filter material – up to 7 years.
Advantages of systems with CK control valve:
- regeneration control by volume
- automatic resource calculation based on the initial data
- simplified settings
- independent memory
- 18 months warranty
- holographic protection of equipment
- auto-diagnostics with the output of error information in the form of a code