The Clack WS 2 CI control valve is designed to regulate and control softening, deferrization, removal of manganese and nitrates in bulk water filters in water treatment plants for drinking, domestic and industrial purposes. With its help, the operating modes of charging filters (deferrization, sediment, carbon), as well as softening filters, are automatically switched.
It has high performance and is recommended for use on filter housings with a diameter of up to 30”.
Clack valves have a number of advantages:
- one-piece electronic panel with easy access;
- several operating modes (immediate and delayed regeneration based on a counter signal, as well as delayed regeneration using a timer);
- possibility of programming the time of regeneration modes;
- forced start of regeneration and the ability to select its type (up or down);
- saving data settings in memory;
- filling the reagent tank with treated water;
- salt level indicator;
- 24 hour time.
The valve can be programmed as a softener (two types of regeneration are available: both top-down and bottom-up) and as a filter (either bottom-up regeneration or backwash only).
Clack WS 2 SI is supplied with a water meter (regeneration occurs after a certain volume of water has passed through) or with a timer (regeneration is carried out by entering the number of days between regenerations (1-99) or by entering the day of the week on which it will occur).
Country of origin: USA.