Purpose of the system:
Removal of hydrogen sulfide and iron from water.
Scope of application:
In small water treatment systems for apartments or houses. It is used to improve the consumer properties of water.
Estimated number of water consumers: up to 3 people.
Water treatment technology:
Water purification occurs through catalytic oxidation of hydrogen sulfide and iron with subsequent filtration of oxidized forms of pollutants in a layer of coal. Organic compounds, gases dissolved in water and other pollutants are also purified. Due to the presence of a large number of pores and channels, the area of contact with water is increased hundreds of times, which allows effective accumulation and retention of contaminants.
To restore the working properties of the system, the activated carbon is flushed with water containing no mechanical impurities. Rinsing is carried out in manual mode.
Set of delivery:
- Clack WS1TC control valve (USA) with power supply unit;
- housing 1054;
- catalytic loading.
Unique features of the system:
- automatic control valve, thanks to which the filtration and regeneration processes of the system are controlled;
- several embedded regeneration programs to choose from;
- regeneration takes place after a certain number of days at a time convenient for the user, when water discharge is minimized;
- low operating costs;
- compactness of the system, which allows it to be installed in a small room;
- reliability and durability of the equipment, all components are made of high quality materials;
- service life of filtering material under normal operating conditions – up to 5 years;
- quality of purified water meets the requirements of DSanPin 2.2.4-171-10 “Hygienic requirements for drinking water intended for human consumption” and the directive “On the quality of drinking water intended for human consumption” 98/83/EC.