HOW TO CHOOSE A WATER PURIFICATION FILTER
In order to choose a water purification filter for your home, you need to perform a laboratory analysis of the well water. In addition, it is also important to consider the depth of the well, the number of occupants and the amount of water consumption.
We will help you choose the best water filter for purifying water from iron and carry out the necessary analyses. With us you can also buy replacement cartridges for filters in Kiev and Odessa, or order delivery in Ukraine.
Consequences of using ferrous water
The most common situation where water contains an excessive amount of iron, is the water from their own wells in private homes and cottages. In such cases, the installation of a de-ironing filter is simply necessary. The consequences of using such water in life are:
- health problems, namely provoked diabetes due to the overload on the liver and the inability to release glucose, metabolic disorders, constant pain in the joints;
- accelerated wear and tear of household appliances (kettles, washing machines, multicookers) and pipes as a result of corrosion;
such water tastes of iron, has an unpleasant odor, yellowish or brownish color, as a result - not only water for drinking but also food becomes unpalatable;
- Washing in water with an increased amount of iron results in rusty stains on clothes.
If the properties of products directly depend on the composition of the water used in technological processes, Aquarum recommends buying an industrial water deironizer and minimizing the risk of reducing the commercial quality.
Why it is necessary to de-iron water
In tap and well water there are salts and iron oxides. They have a negative effect on the characteristics of the liquid. Water deironizer above the norm can not be used:
- for the processing of agricultural products;
- in food processing plants;
- in pharmacological laboratories and production facilities;
- in the production of distilleries, carbonated, soft drinks, and juice drinks.
If ferrous water is used in cooling systems, in the operation of high-precision equipment, and in power units, it clogs pipes and nodes, putting them out of operation.
The excess of salts and iron oxides is determined visually. It is enough to pour water into the tank. Already after a day, a reddish sediment will form at the bottom of the tank, which becomes thicker and darker every day. Even better, have a laboratory analyze samples of the water used in production.
What a de-ironizer consists of
The concentration of metal in water is increased by inorganic salts of ferric acid, complex compounds that contain Fe, and iron bacteria that oxidize divalent Fe+.
Industrial deferrization plants consist of several filters that perform up to five stages of purification:
- Coarse-quartz sand backfill traps coarse particles, organic residues, and slime.
- Reagentless - converts the Fe2+ form into Fe3+ form and precipitates compounds.
- Reagent - treats with oxidizing agents KMnO4 and NaClO, which extract Fe from complex chemical compositions.
- Fine - captures microbes, bacteria, and viruses.
- Ultraviolet - eliminates conditions for the life of pathogenic microflora.
In addition to iron, such stations filter out manganese salts, hydrogen sulfide, and other dissolved gases.
In order to provide the enterprise with water of high quality, preservative working equipment, improving living conditions of personnel order industrial water deironing in the company Aquarum!